Wednesday, June 20

taking over the cartridge world


I first came across Cartridge World near the Chipotle on El Toro Rd. I thought it was a lonely little tadpole in the big fish world of ink. Battling upstream against giants such as online ordering and Staples I didn't really give them a shot.
Then, in May, I realized they were a global giant. Driving down Parry Avenue in suburban Perth, Australia I glanced over to a small shopping center and there it was, a Cartridge World in Australia!
I guess I was wrong Cartridge World, I am sorry I underestimated you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1500 stores worldwide and proudly Australian! So you should by your toner from there next time! ..and yes I have too much time on my hands!

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home