Friday, November 10

musings from Disneyland


The other day as the fam was at Disneyland, Leighton and I were sitting around, just watching the people go by.
I thought to myself, "There is a lot of tie-die t-shirts wandering around this park today." I saw Disney tie-die, Shamu tie-de, and entire family tribes wearing tie-die in an effort to be easier to keep together. I don't understand tie-die, nor the attraction to putting this type of clothing on your body in public.

Then the creme de la creme...

A man, with hsi family, wearing capri pants, that were once track pants, but now cut off, with paint stains... and on his head he was wearing a hard-hat. Not a cap, or hat, but a hard-hat! Sorry, my camera phone doesn't take very good pics... but should give you an idea.

Each to their own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home