Thursday, February 15

the life of a pen


Just today I picked up a pen on my desk... It read NC State Housing on the side, and I thought, how did this pen make it all the way from North Carolina, to California, to my house, and all the way to the third story of our house, and end up on my desk. I have no idea how it got here!
When we all meet our Maker one day, many will ask about the meaning of life, missing family members, and so forth, but I think I want to find out more from God about the life of company branded plastic pens.
Questions may consist of:
What is the average distance a pen travels in a lifetime?
What is the most popular final resting place for a pen? Under the Couch? Underneath the car seat?
What percentage of pens actually have all their ink used up?
Does anyone actually see a pen, look at a website written on the side, and then go and check out the website on their computer?

If you would like to ask any more questions about the life of a plastic pen, please comment and let me know your thoughts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home