Tuesday, June 20

fathers day: manhood regained?

Sunday was Fathers Day in the USA. This officially ended my nearly 2 year hiatus as a man without a barbecue, as I did receive a brand-spanking new one as a Fathers Day present.

In America, never have I seen such a measure of a man, since Clay Aiken's debut album, as what the barbecue represents, and I was afraid to be put in such category as the guy with the grill.

But, after putting some London Broil on the BBQ and smelling that sweet arome of red meat cooking, I am glad that the hiatus is officially over. Some would say I am a man again, but I would say that I am already a man, but now I am just a man with more cooking responsibilities.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt McGill said...

now you can finally throw some shrimp on the barbie.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Josh(ua) Treece said...

You are an amazing dude. I am so glad that you and the many funny things that you say will now be online for the whole world to enjoy.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home