Monday, September 25

my day at Seaworld


Today I went to SeaWorld.
Your typical thought process at SeaWorld probably goes... "mmmm, God made so many wonderful creatures, and it is unbelievable how they interact with humans, and do amazing tricks"
My though process goes... "mmmm, I wonder if the dolphin trainers and the whale trainers have unhealthy competition between each other, and make some rivalry out of if, and do the animals sense it?"
That was my thought process. I think all the day in the sun got to my brain.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hear they tell the dolphins: if you don't perform beter than the whales, we'll turn you into tuna fish sandwhices and feel you to the killer whales.

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know the dolphin?

6:39 AM  
Blogger Warren Wild said...

I think Dan Marino is involved.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home