Friday, November 17

this week in leighview

leighview means review... sorry I just love morphing words together... it's been a busy one (week), so let me just give you some of the highlights...

-finished a couple of big projects at work which I am really proud of... I may post them on here in the next couple of weeks
-submitted some of my pictures to istockphoto.com to begin selling some of my photographs as stock photography
-Bella went #2 in her little potty for the first time. she gets a piec eof Daddy's Cadbury Chocolate as a reward. I hope this clogs her up, as I don't want her taking too much of my chocolate!
-read some of a book called "The Deity Formerly Known As God". I am kind of liking it
-leighton is now 4 weeks old, much bigger, much louder, much more poop
-was confused by Daybreak, but might give it one more try
-bella slept in both weekend mornings till 8:45am. It was a beautiful thing
-saw another look-a-like at that same Satrbucks. This time it was a Simon Cowell lookalike, though hard to recognize without a tight black v-neck t-shirt
-only 12 more weeks till Lost comes back on

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you serious with putting your address on here? YIKES

4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's his old address ... wait a minute ... JG

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home