Friday, April 20

the bear cage

A distant memory of mine as a kid was heading for a big day out at the Perth Zoo.
it wasn't the biggest zoo on the planet but it had plenty of animals and kept me entertained. I distintly remember the bear cages at the Perth Zoo as a row of concrete and steel with a few different cages for a few bears, it wasn't the most creative of envorinments and I have memories of this.
Last week we went back to the Perth Zoo with the kids as it was just over the road from where we are staying. While the bears are long gone and many parts of the zoo renovated, they have left the old bear cages as a memory of how things used to be, and how they have now attempted to make better environments for the animals.
This captured me for a second, but then when I took a look at the old cages it just reminded me of LOST! I looked around for Kate and Sawyer, but I guess they escaped these cages! I thought it was pretty cool, nostalgia and LOST coming together...


3 Comments:

Blogger Josh Peters said...

so you are saying the entire island is inside Leigh Sarti's brain? way to spoil the end of the show for me.

9:34 AM  
Blogger NoBadDaysCourtney said...

THAT IS RAD!!!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

oh man...can I get a fish biscuit!?

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home