Friday, April 6

some highlights of my week

Both of these people were captured at the Easter Eggstravaganze in RSM last Saturday. They were delightful!

#1: TRIPOD BOY
This young man was forced to carry around the family video camera, but chose to carry it while leaving it on the tripod, fully extended, and upside down. It was a treat to spectate this. I blurred faces to protect the innocent.


#2: AWESOME DENIM
My mind couldn't quite get it's metaphorical arms around why someone deliberately chose to pull this denim jacket out of their wardrobe, and then go out into public space. I can agree that Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher were a great team though, circa 1993-97.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

This jean jacket might be the best I've seen. Though, as a kid, I owned its rival: a Looney Tunes jean jacket. That's right! All of the characters on the back!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home