Friday, June 23

the powers that be

I just now finished a project for the Purpose Driven Worship Conference, creating a fun daily news for each day of the conference... I did this for another conference back in May and tried to give Bob Sahlin celebrity status. It worked.
My next target was Steve Powers in the audio dept and we created a newspaper section called POWERS THAT BE: Q&A with AV Superhero Steve Powers.
For all you in the blogosphere, here is an excerpt...
Question: Where can I find the best audio/visual system on the Saddleback Campus?
Answer: Believe it or not, but the best sound system is actually found in my 1975 AMC Gremlin which is parked in the staff parking lot! My wife and I have spent our life savings on it and we’ve yet to regret the decision. Sure our European Vacation would have been fun for a month, but this thing will last us a lifetime! I love listening to STYX and ENYA as I cruise up and down PCH on a sunny afternoon. (written by Jason Pogue)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Pogue said...

thanks for the shout out Leigh! It's always good working with you.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home