Thursday, July 20

are travel fins like the short bus?


As I was getting ready for my vacation I thougt I would head to Sports Chalet, hoping to pick up a mask & snorkel... they were all a rip off, so I thought I would pick up a set that included some fins. It said "travel" and I am a sucker and bought them.
I was not fully aware that travel was a metaphor for half-fins. But here I am now with travel fins.
But now I am scared. When I am snorlelling with others, will they look at me and my fins kind of like how people look at the short bus? I am not sure of the answer, but I will try and find out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matty J said...

i still laugh out loud at the opening of thine eyes when you explained what the short bus was. ha ha hee hee. the travel fins are making my eyes water. your a funny bugger

6:20 PM  
Blogger Warren Wild said...

Don't let the other kids hassle you mate. You'll be fine you little Nemo.

You can always do a Bebe Hall (what type of name is that anyway).

11:25 PM  
Blogger Leigh Sarti said...

BeBe loves the spear fishing. I don't know if they'll let me take my spear-gun as carry-on.
And, yes, what the heck kind of name is Bebe?!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The short bus of snorkeling ... funny. JG

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home