Wednesday, July 19

a new desire of mine

I wish this new desire was something like "digigng deeper into the Old Testament", but unfortunately it is as shallow as watching VH1's "Pop Culture World Series". I love it, and I think I am pretty good at answering the questions, right up their with my Jeopardy! skills.
I must admit I felt a little ashamed. I was able to answer a really obscure question about Julia Roberts that a contestant couldn't.
Ashamed. Kind of like Adam & Eve hiding from God in the garden... wait... maybe that Old Testament desire is hiding somewhere out there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh(ua) Treece said...

Allison and I are already planning on trying to get on this show next go round. You should come with.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to go, too! Tickets are easy to get ... I love it. So sad! JG

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home