Monday, October 2

my morning at LAX


This morning I spent around 3 quality hours at LAX, in between dropping my friends Anthony & Siobhan off and picking up my Dad. I decided to kill some time (at 6:50am) by going over to the Thomas Bradley International Terminal, which for those in the know, is typically the craziest, most hectic airport terminal known to modern man.It looked quiet from the outside... I walked ine... there was hardly even a soul in the place, just enough to have McDonalds justify opening their doors, but the rest of the place was shut-down. It reminded me of the scene from Vanilla Sky when Tom Cruise is in an abandoned Times Square, which also reminded me that even the Chirstian Science Reading Room at LAX was shut. It was a surreal experience, and worthy of a blog.

In other news, while I was waiting for my Dad, I saw Ben Folds. I was going to say Hi, but accosting strangers after 14 hour flights is not my social sweet spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home