Sunday, June 25

holy hotness

I am in the Springs of Palm (aka Palm Springs) today...
On the drive out here I saw the outside temperature gauge get up to 111 Fahrenheit
(43.8C for most of the world, who use the dominant decimal system)

As we cruised out for dinner at 7pm the mercury dipped to a soothing 109F... oh so soothing.

As I walked out of the cinema (after seeing Nacho Libre) and jumped in the car at 11:30pm, things had really frozen up here and
the car temp gauge went down to 106F

Thank the Lord for Air Conditioning

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Lovato said...

Dang. We've been hovering around 101 or so here in Riverside with killer (at least to me) humidity. It's made me question my move from the OC.

Heat = Miserable
Heat + Humidity = Extremely Miserable

10:35 PM  
Blogger Josh(ua) Treece said...

Same here in San Diego. Only, it reminds me of home, back in SC. Ahhh... I remember staff retreat.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nacccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home