Thursday, July 6

5 reasons i haven't blogged in the last week

First let me apologize. I am conceited enough to believe that people are truly disappointed when they have pointed their browser this direction, and alas, no new everyday events from Leigh... here are 5 reasons why I didn't blog.

5) I have been in Palm Springs twice in the last week. While they did have internet access and I did pay for it, I feared my computer may have melted blogging in such warm conditions

4) In the last week I have played golf 4 times, thus highly reducing blog-capability time. Best round 81. Best nine 38.

3) I put my hand in my toiletries bag in Palm Springs, only to have a chuck of my left-mouse finger severed by my razor (which I seldom use). I am typing without using my right index finger, thus no blog.

2) In between golf outings I was at the Purpose Driven Worship Conference, selling my wares and teaching a workshop. During one workshop a guy in the 2nd row slept through a majority, thus shattering my confidence and creative ability.

1) Nothing too culturally irrelevant or outstanding has happened in my life, thus no need to blog. Hopefully wacky instances will happen more frequently in the near future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh(ua) Treece said...

Hooray! Leigh is back!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Matty J said...

ah (stretch) my eyes are getting heavy..

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home