Tuesday, August 1

back from the 'hiti


Once we were back on the 405 heading south and dodging traffic, the reality had set in... we were back! It was so great to see Bella again and give her hugs and kisses, but we wish we could just grab her and head on back to our vacation spot.
I have listed a few trip highlights below and have more pics for you to view here

-It seemed like averyone was on their honeymoon. With Jana being 7 months pregnant we just assumed everyone thought that we had a really late shotgun wedding and were on our honeymoon.

-The airport speaker system in Moorea had "More Than Words" by Extreme on repeat for about an hour. It was awesome.

-We watched such classic movies on the flight such as She's The Man, Big Mamas House 2, Eight Below, and Match Point.

-We ate lots of tropical fruit and unprocessed fruit. Jana mentioned that I had a lot less gas this last week...

-Jana ate an $85 lobster, and thought it was "so-so".

-I forgot to take my wet swim trunks (bathers) out of my bag until this morning. They stunk.

-When we left our first hotel in Bora Bora (there was construction happening there), Jana mentioned that they were doing construction due to the large swell that hit and destroyed parts of the hotel. Information that would have been handy before we booked there!

I will think of more and randomly blog when I remember...

3 Comments:

Blogger b.hurst said...

remember when you left my wet shoes in your bag... and then let them sit outside for a month to get infested with spiders?

welcome home.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Leigh Sarti said...

i think my track record is not good when it comes to leaving things in my bag. though, once I left 10 "3-in-1 Coffees" in my bag and by the time I got to them, it had multiplied to 30.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Josh Peters said...

i like how your pictures make it look like you, Jana, and Kyle went on vacation.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home