Wednesday, October 4

atlanta trip update



Here are some bullet point highlights from Hotlanta:
- on the 2nd flight (DFW to ATL) the lady in front threw up and dry-reached for about 15mins of the flight
- I had my noise-cancelling headphones on and didn't have to hear the vomiting
- I am driving a Dodge Stratus (but I don't have 13 people working under me)
- I got a little lost and ended up in seedy part of town (why is it whenever you get lost you end up in the seedy part?!)
- I went all the way to the dirty south, but still got Chipotle for dinner (the taste for Chipotle was still fresh from the Witt wedding)
- I have already seen 359 Waffle House restaurants
- People still talk really slow out here

More to come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Warren Wild said...

The Stratus looks like a fancy Ford Falcon. Must take you back to your Kelmscott days.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home